To meet the needs of a diverse international clientele, Dr. Schwartz offers a full selection of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, as well as minimally invasive treatments. Dr. Schwartz may recommend a single procedure or a combination of several techniques for each individual patient based on their goals, desires and needs. He strives to customize a treatment plan for every patient.
Dr. Mark H. Schwartz offers a range of facial procedures designed to minimize the signs of aging (wrinkles, jowling, fat deposits, etc.) and restore a more youthful appearance to the face, or to address specific facial features (oversized or crooked nose, sagging jawline, droopy brows, etc.). In some cases, Dr. Schwartz may recommend a combination of several procedures to achieve the most balanced and aesthetically pleasing results:
- Facelift & Necklift
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Brow Lift
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty)
- Earlobe Repair
In addition to cosmetic surgery, board-certified New York plastic surgeon Dr. Schwartz specializes in minimally-invasive, non-surgical treatments that address aging, wrinkles, scarring, acne, pigmentation and excess fat.
Dr. Mark H. Schwartz specializes in breast and body contouring procedures to reshape the body for both women and men by removing excess fat and skin, tightening loose tissues and muscles and adding fat or implants as needed. The full range of body procedures he offers includes:
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipoplasty)
- Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)
- Thigh Lift
- Lower Body Lift
- Surgery After Major Weight Loss
- Mommy Makeover
As with facial procedures, Dr. Schwartz may be able to combine several techniques into one operation to achieve the most dramatic improvement.
Some women are unhappy with their natural breast shape or size, while others notice bothersome changes due to pregnancy, nursing and/or the natural aging process. Dr. Mark H. Schwartz performs aesthetic surgery for breast enhancement, to improve shape and contour, to exchange implants that have shifted or drooped, to treat capsular contractures, to lift sagging or aging breasts, breast reduction and to correct asymmetries and inverted nipples. He is also a highly sought after breast reconstruction surgeon and has over two decades of experience helping women by reconstructing breasts post-cancer. Dr. Schwartz specializes in the following breast procedures:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation with Lift
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Inverted Nipple Correction
Procedures for Men
More and more men are interested in cosmetic enhancements, and there is a long list of treatments that board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Mark H. Schwartz may suggest to help them achieve their goals. His philosophy is to make subtle improvements while maintaining a very natural and masculine appearance.
Dr. Schwartz offers the following procedures for men:
- Liposuction for Men
- Facelift and Necklift for Men
- Eyelid Surgery for Men
- Gynecomastia Surgery/Male Breast Reduction
- Rhinoplasty for Men
- Laser Hair Removal for Men
- Laser Resurfacing for Men
- Botox for Men
- Dermal Fillers for Men
- Kybella for Male Double Chin Reduction
- Acne Scar Treatments for Men
Losing a significant amount of weight, either through bariatric surgery or diet and exercise, improves one’s self esteem, overall appearance and health. Unfortunately, it can also leave behind loose, sagging skin that cannot always be improved through exercise alone. Dr. Schwartz performs post-bariatric plastic surgery to remove the loose skin and refine the body’s new contours for a more attractive appearance.
- Post-Bariatric Plastic Surgery
- Arm Lift
- Thigh Lift
- Body Lift
- Facial and Neck Rejuvenation
Why Choose Dr. Mark H. Schwartz?
- With over two decades of plastic surgery experience, Dr. Schwartz has performed thousands of successful procedures with beautiful outcomes for his patients.
- Honored as one of Castle Connolly’s prestigious “ Best Doctors in the Metro New York Area ” and selected for the coveted New York Magazine Best Doctors.
- Named as one of “ America’s Top Plastic Surgeons ” by the Consumers’ Research Council of America.
- Serves as Clinical Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery at the prestigious Weill Medical College of Cornell University.
- American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgical Facilities (AAAASF) accredited surgical suite conveniently located at Park Avenue and 79th Street on New York’s Upper East Side.
- Maintains hospital appointments at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery and Lenox Hill Hospital/Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital (Northwell Health).